Monday, February 02, 2009

happy birthday to me!

Today's my birthday. Thanks to all you nice people that texted or facebooked me. your cool. i guess i'll go backwards for the weekend.

Today. Is monday. i had a test...i did ok i think...and then i left my mittens in the library! and i wasn't going to go get them cause i didn't have time. but i knew that i would never see them again. so i raced back and they were still in my chair happy day. then i went to work. I told my favorites that it was my birthday and she got all excited and was just adorable. then later one of the others went and told the teacher it was my birthday. which was also adorable. it was lady that is the kindergarten aide's birthday is today to. so we got to sit at the front of the classroom and they asked us questions:

do you like to fish?
do like vegetables?
do you like to dress up?
do you like to swim?
what is your favorite food?

oh so very very funny. all so adorable. (have i ever told you i like these little people? i do.) then they sang each of us happy birthday and i liked it.

sunday. i was home with the family. had awesome food. chicken and broccoli goodness. and birthday cake. love cake. then i drove back up to logan and we watched Henry Poole Is Here. which was a way good movie.

saturday. I drove home. parents bought a fireplace to put in new part of house. then we went shopping for my birthday. i got my shoes! they only had one pair left! in my size! i was lucky. that doesn't happen very often. and i got a new skirt. and itunes gift card and a couple other things. and we bought cake. and ate it. go cake. it was my dads birthday on saturday(31st) i like him to. he's an awesome dad.

friday. carl's jr. and hockey game. and. i think that was all. i don't remember.

so that was my weekend in backwardness. i'll have to post pictures of the adventures of tonight if i take any. and of my cake. cause everyone likes to look at cake.

No comments: