Friday, February 27, 2009

no work!!!!!!

I did not have to work yesterday. Or today. Can I say heaven? It is soooo nice to not have to work. I got so much homework done yesterday that it was amazing. It would be perfect if I could just have one day off a week. Sigh. I am content.

I am applying for some jobs this summer. Really I am. I hope something works out cause I need a job.

I also need plans for spring break. I am working for all of it at the moment...but I could get a few days off. But I don't have anything to do at the moment. I want to go snowboarding again, cause hey that was fun....I will not go to Las Vegas though. Sorry.

Yesterday was Ashely's birthday. We got cake and donuts. And I totally know what I am going to get her. It came to me last night. (she's gonna love it) anyways. Happy birthday Ashely.

I need to get an RSS feed or page or whatever it is.

This is boring so I'll go now.

No comments: