Sunday, February 22, 2009

picture post



I went to the bar on Thursday. For Hailey's birthday. I ate a hamburger and it was really good. I would go again.



We had to show our ID's. I felt old. Good times. I am sure we looked real cool taking pictures in the bar.

Then we had cake. And partied. It was good.



















Then we took some more pictures.



















Then we drank some more alcohol.
















NOT.

End pictures.

So that was all good times. OHHHH and Wednesday was Tara's wedding. Crazy. She is married. But the luncheon was good and the reception was really fun too. I didn't catch the bouquet though...so I guess that means I'm not going to be getting married anytime soon...ha..ha...nevermind. Her dress was really pretty too. OOOOoo I have a pictures!





















Friday I went home. I don't think I really did too much. I played Harvest Moon. Cause I freakin love that game. Then on Saturday I was SO freakin productive it wasn't even funny. I did homework several time and played more Harvest Moon. Then I came back up to Logan and went and had Pier 49 pizza and it was really really really good. I would eat there again. Then we played this game. Its called...And It Came To Pass....It's like a really twisted way of playing Uno. It was pretty dang fun, ya know? Maybe it was cause I was kind of tired even thought it was like 9. No, it was way fun. Then I came home and went to bed.

Sunday was church. And then we started High School Musical 3!! Which I would please, like to finish. Me and Saren went over to Jason's had amazing food. SO very good. Then ward prayer. Now I am here on the computer.


(sorry this all looks so ugly. posting pictures stinks.)

3 comments:

Chess said...

You have High School Musical 3??? May we please borrow it from you sometime??!!!

Anonymous said...

yay you blogged about my birthday! horray! so glad we went and tried something new...and those burgers were good and cheap...we may have to return at some point this summer so we can go sit out on the deck!

Anonymous said...

that last comment was mine by the way...i don't know how to work this blog thing