Monday, February 16, 2009

yup. good weekend.

Hello all! I am needing to some homework but really, I can't concentrate until I've looked at facebook, 50 different blogs, and checked my money out. Speaking of money. I spent too much of it this week. Not all in one place, just a couple dollars here and a few dollars there. It's got to stop. I'm poor. Oh well. On to my weekend!!!....

Friday. Me, Hailey, and Saren drove out to Providence to go to Bajios. It was pretty darn good I must say. After that...I don't remember what we did. I think I have some short, or maybe long? term memory loss. Or maybe my life is just really boring...hmmm. Still can't remember. The food was good though.

Saturday. I went grocery shopping with Ashely and got the Pillsbury sugar cookie things that are my absolute favorite. Then we went to Moon Toys, over by Wal-Mart. I think thats what its called? That is the coolest freaking store ever. I wanted to be a kid again. They had so much cool stuff in there. And a ton of fun games. Seeing as I'm pretty much a 5 year old anyway on account of being jealous when the kids get to play with the moon sand, or color in Kindergarten and I just have to sit and supervise, I was in heaven. Saren curled my hair later and it was super cute. Then we all went to Confessions of a Shopaholic. It's the first two books combined and a lot was different, like her NOT being BRITISH. But all that aside it was hilarious. I laughed so hard. And I am going to go see the new Hannah Montana movie. On April 10th. With Chessie. And you can't laugh at us.

Sunday. Church. Dinner. Ward Prayer. Games. Going to bed late.

Monday. Sleeping in! No school!! No work!! Making cupcakes for FHE!! Homework...

I'm trying this new thing where I use the right capitalization. I go through fazes(that is not how that is spelled) where I use it and then I don't. But the other day I emailed my mom and she emailed back and was like...Why don't you use and capitals, I can't even read this....So I'd thought I'd give it a try again.

1 comment:

Chess said...

No. No they can't laugh! :)