Monday, June 29, 2009

currently...

I am scrapbooking. I was wandering around the house with nothing to do and I had a great idea! I could finish my scrapbook. Which is only finished to 9th grade. So I got all the stuff out and started organizing my pictures. I think its fun cause you get to see all these old horrid pictures of yourself and lots of fun memories come back. Like Christmas, and my 16th birthday (the worst ever), going to Chicago for the first time, and these crazy pictures of when we straightened Travis' hair so it was sticking straight up. good times.

Travis is currently listening to Linkin Park on youtube. The chipmunkized version. he is so cool.

I need lunch. But its almost 5. So I guess I need dinner. I am craving the Burger Bar. Doubt that I'll get it though. Maybe tomwowm though....

I went camping on Friday! It was really fun. I almost didn't go but I am glad I decided to go. Weather was super awesome for us. It looked like it was going to be awful. But nothing happened! So it was great. We had tinfoil dinners in the fire and smores. We were right next to a stream so that was awesome. I had to go to the bathroom all night long, so that wasn't so awesome. In the morning after we were all packed up we headed back to Logan to make breakfast. It was sooooo very good. I also took a grand total of zero pictures of the fun event! go me.

On Saturday I went with my family to see......Transformers 2! So I hadn't heard good things about the movie. But I really liked it? I thought it was really pretty good. There were a few parts I could have done without and some of it was cheesy. But overall I thought it was way good. So I guess I like stupid cheesy movies. Oh wait. Yes. I do.

That is all. The scrapbook calls....

1 comment:

Becki said...

I liked Transformers too. I'm starting to think I just have bad taste in movies because I seem to like everything I'm supposed to hate and vice versa.

Also. We went with Mike and Kelly and he would laugh (REALLY LOUD) everytime there was a scene with Megan Fox and the rest of the theater was silent. It really helped me get through the awful cheesy moments without dying, which i think helped.