Sunday, May 24, 2009

blaaaahh

i'm still here! not really sure how i'm feeling right now though. i went to one of the little brothers basketball games yesterday. i haven't even had to take the percocet (sp) that i got. and i'm eating lots of soup and oatmeal and mashed potatoes. i want a hamburger though. one of my teeth, tooths, holes in my mouth? keeps bleeding at night. so if it happens again i have to call the doc. but really i'm doing pretty good. its starting to swell though now, but not to bad. blah blah blah, i'm just bored. and i want food.

aslkfiownndlklsflasjflsdkfj

2 comments:

Becki said...

i hate that whole waiting to eat business.

I'm making stupid banana bread that I just called my mom for advice about (because it says to cook it anywhere from 60 to 120 minutes...) and she said not to make it (too late it's in the oven) because it always ends up mushy.

sooooo, you want some?

Chess said...

The day I got to eat my first burger after surgery was the best day ever. So. Remember how we're going to see those movies? Well, I don't think we get to see them for a while. They are not in ANY movie theaters by me. :( :(