Saturday, May 02, 2009

so excited!

It's finally over!!!! I turned my paper in at 8:30 and finished my last final at 10:15 on Friday. (it only took me 45 minutes and i was the second person done! i was impressed.) Then i raced home and finished moving all of my stuff out and cleaning. My parents came up on Thursday to take all of it home but i still had a full car load when i went home. Work was insane too, but a good insane. i wasn't almost crying. Which is what happened on Tuesday, but thats the first time this year that has happened. (really, i'm not even kidding, it was INSANE. i can't even EXPLAIN the INSANITY)

I cannot tell you how glad and happy and ecstatic i am that school is over. This semester wasn't too hard, what with me only having 7 credits, but at the same time it was, i've never had so much reading in all my life, but its OVER!!! And now I can read!!!! Whatever i want!!! All summer!!!!

It's also really strange to be home. I haven't been home in 2 years now. My room has a lot....A LOT of stuff in it. But it won't be totally normal since i will back in Logan for the next few weeks for work.

I also want to take a trip this summer. Usually i go to illinois to visit my friend. but she's in utah this year. so thats not a trip. but i will come visit you anyways becki. but i still want to go on a trip. hm.....

and there was something else............hm......... did i mention that i am happy school is over?

Jason! Happy Graduation!! I think you're awesome! (did you like your pinata?)

ok. i think was all.

3 comments:

Becki said...

I want to go on a trip too. Lets go.

Holly T said...

HOORAY! I feel your excitement. Well I will on Wednesday when I am totally done...Feels so good. You should play with me this summer like the olden' days. I would really like that.

Leon said...

Aww, thanks Sarah. I loved the pinata! We broke it Friday night. I'm a bit confused...didn't you live at home for like HALF of last summer? That's what I thought. ;)