Friday, May 22, 2009

well folks...

I'm still alive!!!

I survived the wisdom teeth removing experience. I was super nervous to be put to sleep. But it all went good. I don't even remember falling asleep. And it only took about 25 minutes to get the teeth out. I was only out of it for a few minutes really after i woke up. I don't remember being taken from the teeth removing chair to the recovery chair place, and my mom and the nurse lady walking me out to the car is kinda fuzzy. but I'm doing good right now. we went to jamba afterwards and to get my prescriptions. When i got home i threw up in the sink. (i know you wanted to know that) but then i was fine. i just at some pudding and took some more drugs. but they still kind of hurt....i might take some more drugs...um. yeah. so i'm doing good for now. my mom said i will get swollen in the next couple days...so that will be exciting. woo hoo.......


ps. i don't have TB. yay....

2 comments:

Holly T said...

I hope you don't get any sicker! Rest up and make Travis get you everything haha

Chess said...

I love Jamba!