Sunday, May 10, 2009

some movies

Last night I went and saw star trek with my family. My dad is what you would consider to be a trekkie. So by default this would make me somewhat of a trekkie i guess you could say. So i've seen my fair share of star trek movies. They were fine, whatever. But this was a GOOD movie. i really really liked it. you should go see it. now.

http://www.eatsleepgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/new-star-trek-poster.jpg

And another movie. The Invasion. Have you ever heard of it? I hadn't. It came out in 2007, with nicole kidman and the dude from the 007 movies. I forget his name. But it was on HBO before church today. (free HBO weekend. nice.) But it was really good. suspenseful. There was some alien virus or something that was infecting people. And they figure it out and she is trying to go get her son cause her ex husband is one of the crazy infected people. she shoots a bunch a people and its scary cause she almost gets infected. it was really good though. i want to see the whole thing cause i missed the first part. and don't worry we were late to church cause we wanted to see the end. mmhmm.

go watch.

No comments: