Saturday, May 09, 2009

i must fly

So i haven't been on the computer since wednesday on account of the fact that i have been bumming it at the friends apts in logan and they don't have the internet....i felt so lost....just kidding. Well a little. I have a lot to catch up on, there was a bunch of blogs i had to read and emails to check and i go to get on my bank account but they have changed there website so i'm still trying to figure out how to find the online account stuff.

I have 4 days left of work. And then i won't have to sleep on a cot anymore. My back hurts. its not to comfortable. Its huge there. It's a dad sized cot. Hmmm...what else have you missed in my life. I need to feed my dogs but i am on the computer instead. hopefully the are ok.

i still need a job. But not yet, cause i still have a job.

OH yeah. I am getting my wisdom teeth out on the 22nd. I hope i don't die. I'm scared.

I went to a bonfire last night and my hair reeks. It needs to be washed.

i bought my mom the cutest frame thinger for mothers day. she loved it.

Ok i have to be done now. dogs to feed, laundry to do, rooms to clean, and hair to be washed.

No comments: