Friday, December 08, 2006

i dont really have anything to say i just wanted to type on the new keyboard we got cause i like the way it sounds. i went to my classes for the last time EVA today. it was a very good feeling. so now i just have to get the tests out of the way and i can not have to think about school for a whole month. owiejfafkl YAAAAYyyyy. i walked back down to the library after class to return my books and i brayden was going into the library so i chatted with him for a minute. Then i headed back down the hill to ride the shuttle back to the dee events center. where i had a parking ticket?? yes. cause i had put my pass in my moms car when i had to drive it to school on wed. so yeah. i know owe the stupid school 15 bucks cause my pass wasnt in my car. i am gonna see if i can not have to pay it or something since i acutally have a pass it just wasnt in my car. i think i would hate driving around to see if people had the right little pieces of paper hanging in thier window. i think maybe i'll see if my mom will pay it cause it was her fault i had to drive her car to school cause i had to leave to pick up the litte kiddies from jr. high.

(sometimes. travis gets really angry. and its like a domino effect and creates tension in the whole house.)

No comments: