Thursday, December 21, 2006

tis the season

I had my last baby sitting experience on WEDNESDAY. luuuuv that baby. We are good friends. I had to go to tumbling that day to. That was fun. I got lotion from colby. I like colby, he makes me laugh. And I found my check. (which i think has been there for awhile only I haven't seen it....) uhhhh. I watched The Great Escape that night. It's an old war movie. The end was sad. But I'd have to say that it was really really really good.

Oh yeah. sorry this is out of order. On TUESDAY. I had to go to work at 8. In the morning. For staff meeting. They gave us BELLS. BELLS. That was our christmas gift. WOOT WOOT. Since I was somehow put in charge of decorating for the Holiday Open House (ie. feeding the homeless at the library) I got to cut our trees for the next 3 hours. Which was SOOOOO nice since it meant I didn't have to books away. After I got off work I called my dad cause we were gonna go christmas shopping for my mom. So we met my mom at Olive Garden. All you can eat SOUP SALAD AND BREADSTICKS. Which is pretty much my favorite meal ever. After that me and my dad ventured off to find one of those bike things....you sit and pedal but never go anywhere. yeah. So we found one of those and then I went back home. Lata that night myself and my friends went to Christmas Village in Ogden. Froze our butts off and walked around. It was cute. Then we all came back to my house and had hot chocolate and did white elephant gifts. Those ar funny. Then we played backwards truth or dare..............yeah.

now back to THRUSDAY. I slept in till 11. Soooooooo nice. Went to work till 6. Came home and me and the parentals ate lots and lots of food. Nachos, shirmp, cookies, chocolate cherry things, french dip, etc etc etc. Now I am composing this blog nad watching While You Were Sleeping. OH yeah. got my grades. I will share them later once all the classes have been posted?? I seem to be missing one. happy thursday now.

No comments: