Friday, December 15, 2006

you can always count on me

yesterday was my last day of finals. aahhhhhhhhhh. done done done done done. I. Am. Done. so much relief. and so much stress has been lifted off my chest. Last night i watched a really awkward episode of Men in Trees with my dad. But it was funny. and today was so nice. I slept in then my grandma took me shopping. I want my shoes now!!!! Then work. Now I am home watching Jingle All the Way with the folks.
I thought I had a lot more to say. But I guess not. I must have forgotten what i wanted to say??? ohs well.
The movie is over now. The downstairs christmas tree looks really ugly. I don't know what there is about it but it just does. All junky or just ugly.
I don't have to work towmonrawk !!!!! and I am getting my hair cut and I am going to Provo. But it's supposed to snow towmaos so I hope the roads aren't bad. Cause that would just be no fun.

No comments: