Sunday, December 10, 2006

thats right.












this is my schedule this week. i have basically written it in every notebook and every other paper surface that has been near me for the past three days. so i thought i would share it with all you people.














this is the stats or whatever you want to call them. from last month at the library. that is my first month of work. i think i may be out doing myself. and all i got was a 'great job!' yaaayyyy......

went to the rejects last night. i will give some highlights. it was cold outside. i didnt buy a shirt! the format disapointed me. motion city was fine. the rejects = mainstream. (i say this mainly from reading Just Listen, its still true though) swing swing was amazing. go 9th grade! one of their old songs, i forget was fun too. katie threw up. still not sure where. outside...in the crowd...bathroom...dont know. move along was fun to. water at wendys. sleeping when i got home.

No comments: