Friday, July 06, 2007

He has just found civilization!

Yesterday when I was at work, doing my job. The air conditioner froze and had started unthawing and therefore leaking fron the ceiling. It got quite violent and when I went back to check the buckets one of the soggy ceiling tiles had fallen and made a very big mess. Oh crap. I got to help clean that all up and remove the other tiles. So that it was all very exciting and gave me something to do and really hot. As the air conditioners weren't working so well.

After work I went swimmng....I don't know why I go and torture myself at those stupid activties but I go a anyways. At home I went to bed rediculosuly early.

Back to work in the morning. My boss downloaded virus software and discovered that there were tons of viruses and crap and that is probably why the computer doesn't ever work. So it was all very exciting.

Now I am downstairs watching Man vs. Wild. This excellent show where a good looking British man is telling me how to survive when I get lost in Africa. He just hate some raw zebra. But if I ever get lost in Africa I just hope that I am with him and his good looking face...and survial skills. Oh yeah. My dad is asleep and snoring. hahahahahahahah.

yessss. Now he is going to show me how to survive in a volcano!!

No comments: