Thursday, July 19, 2007

ok ok ok

so the other day i went to get in my car and go to tumbling class. i put the keys in the car and turned. nothing happened. i tried again. still nothing. i didnt leave my headlights on so i must have not shut the door enough and the light inside was left on. (yes my car is that pathetic). so i tell the dad and he goes to the store to have the battery looked at. it is fine. so just now dad puts said battery back in and goes to try to start the car. still nothing. its dead.

my car has passed out and is still unconsicous. on life support maybe?? but unconsicous all the same. i don't know whats going to happen. eeeeeek!

my mom bought this software that just has fonts on it. i am super excited to download it so i can be creative with all those cool letters.

i am going to the golf driving range tonight!!!!!! instead of going dancing!!!!!!! i am super excited and let all you avid readers know how it goes in the morning.

i am now starving and might pass out just like my car. i must go eat now.

No comments: