Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How 'bout no

Hey yo. I don't have to go to work today. On account of needing to retrieve the car from Heber City. I am also not going to the Fray concert because of this. You see. I am not to bummed out by that, but I can pretend to be remorseful if you need me to be. I even think I managed to sell my ticket to someone. So that makes me happy. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My left pinky toe that I believe I have broken several times on account of its permantly larger than normal size and funny bone sticking out and that I can pop it out sideways is hurting at the moment. I popped it but it still hurts. I don't remember doing anything to it....I fear that it will cause my problems in my old age.

I still have cupcakes to eat. I love them so much.

I think my mother is going to take me shopping in Salt Lake today?? I hope that we can work it out to be able to go.

I only have one more day of tumbling tomrom. I bought the kids these dinosuar rings. They look like the dinosaurs from Land Before Time. I thought they were really cute but i don't know if the older kids will like them? But I like them so of course they will like them.

I have this mosquito bite that I got a few days ago that is getting swollen? Just a little bit and its all red too. Should I be fearing for my life? I mean you can definetly tell that my right arm is bigger than my left. Hopefully it won't have to be amputated.

I love my dog. He is cute. You should love him too.

I am still insanely jealous that I didn't get to go camping. I still need to quit my job. I chickened out yesterday. I have to do it towmwomw. No options. Weezer is on the radio right now and I want it to stop.

No comments: