Tuesday, July 17, 2007

popcorn recipe.

I am really excited to go to park city next week. I don't really know why cause I don't know what I am going to do with my family. But I can't wait.

i should really get on here when i know i have something to write. I always think that I will remember for later. But I don't. I need to go find a job in Logan. I think I am going to go on Friday with my dad. He just wants to go cause he wants cheese. Last night before we went to the movie we made jello popcorn stuff at logans house. I think I remember the reciepe so I am going to write it down here. Let's see....

1 stick of butter, 6 tbls corn syrup. let melt together. 1 cup sugar and 1 big pakage of jello. Mix together until its all boiling then pour over popcorn. then bake in 300 degree oven for less than 10 minutes.

repeat with 2nd flavor or jello.

yay. now I have the recipe. I cant spell that.

there is currently bugs in my house. I just saw one crawling across the floor. I don't want to get ready for work. Maybe I'll have some ice cream.

I need to finish Harry Potter. ahhhhh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy that you have the recipe. I want to make some but I don't have the popcorn maker.

kendall said...

I read a page from the new harry potter book. It was amazing.