Thursday, July 12, 2007

I can post titles now

cause it was not letting me do that the past few days. and I did not like it.

Last night my mom made this really good brownie pie goo. It was really good. I just ate some more of it. I went to Bodypump this morning. I really like that class. Last night was blissfully wonderful because I didnt' do anything. I left 30 minutes early from work cause I felt like it. And went on a little walk with the parental units and the dog unit. Then me and the little brother watched the fourth harry potter movie and half way through I went to bed.

I know there was other stuff I was wanting to write about but I cant think of them at the moment........ dang they were good to i know there. I remember some random thoughts that I was thinking that I wanted to write down.

oh yeah. On tuesday night when i was mowing my grandmas lawn there was dragonfly that was trying to attack me. I am not even joking. It really was. It was one of those hugely giant ones and it was dark blue. When ever I would go over to the side of the lawn it would come and dive right in front of me. I of course ducked everytime in fear that it was going to come and dive into my face and try to eat me.

There were more stories but alas they still have not come to me. Maybe later.

Oh yeah!! I hate Edith Wharton. I read another one of her books thinking that it was going to end good. It doesn't. SHE DIES in the last three pages. Don't waste your time. cause she DIES. I still have another one though that I think I might try to get through. I think it will acutally end good this time. I will have to read the end to make sure.

No comments: