Monday, June 09, 2008

how about

ta da!! I have a phone again! My old phone...but still, a phone.... Not that I really cared. Cause i don't really ever use my phones anyways. But still its the security. I don't think my other phone will ever be brought back to life from its journeys down the toilet.

I went rock climbing the other day.






















ok so...it really wasn't much of a climb...maybe...i don't even know. It was pretty tall though. And i was scared out of my mind the entire time and still felt like i was going to cry when i was back on the ground. But it was waaay super fun and i hope i get to try it again. Maybe i wont feel so emotional next time.

i really enjoy peanut butter. My license plates came for my car. They look cool cause their shiny and new looking. And i would like to go wash my car cause its very dusty looking right now.

I am still searching for a job. ahhhhh. I have an interview for a Hallmark store on Friday. There were like 12 other people on the list for interviews, but I am sure they love me and be so impressed they will just send all the other people away....haha. I wish.

I am halfway through reading The Host and if you want my personal opinion I have been bored more than I have been interested in the book. So maybe the rest will be interesting....but it doesn't really look that way. I think she could have cut out a ton of stuff and it would be better.

Saren put all her pictures on my computer so she could put them on a cd. And i really love some of them so I am going to post one of them so you can all see it.













its really cool. The apples didn't fall off in the winter. She has a few more and I like them all really a lot.

1 comment:

Holly T said...

Sarah.

You have motivated me to wash and clean out my car now. Because if I do that then I can take nice pictures of it and put it on KSL for sale. AND then, I can get a cuter car. Probably not as sute as yours, but it will be cute.

And I like you.