Friday, June 27, 2008

just because everythings changing

I have decided what my new hobbies are for the summer. Painting and getting blisters on me poor feet. i went hiking on monday and got some pretty big blisters on the back of my feet. And last night I went on a walk with my dogs and the parentals. And when i come home i never bring anything but flip flops. So i decided to wear my moms crocs....not really sure why i decided to do this cause it would have been about the same wearing my flops. but i have bigger feet than my mom and...yeah i got two huge blisters on the tops of my feet. so yeah. no i pretty much have to walk around barefoot.

Painting. My grandma got this crazy idea somewhere...(i will kill you electrician man) that she needed to paint the ceiling in her garage. She was just going to mix up like...8 different colors of paint together to create one lovely colors. Then my MOM gave her the idea that one coat wouldn't cover up the plaster stuff....so we had to do a coat of primer too. It was pretty awful. The cieling(I am not on mozilla and therefore have no spellcheck. and therefore can't spell) was to high to really paint comfortably. and all i had was either the paint roller or a 3 or 4 feetish stick to attach it to. And it didn't matter if i stood on something or just did it...it just wasn't good. So that took all day and i'm dying. i don't ever want to paint anything again. but wait! my family is painting the our basement and i get to help with that too!!! not. i was supposed to help these days that i was home but...this is super boring. i don't really know why i am explaining the boringness of my painting life. oh well. but i think my house is going to look cool. were getting wood floors (which i just spelled flores) and new furniture and such. and i think its exciting.

still no job.

um.....well i really like the song No Air by Jordin Sparks. ....why am i liking such awful music these days. oh i know....cause i live with people that like awful music. that sounds kind of harsh. Sorry. hahahahahahahahaha i guess not all of it is awful.

oh the paint!!! well we mixed all the colors together and since she had a ton of peach and a really light gray it was just kind of tannish color. kind of like chocolate milk. (i associate all shades of tan with chocolate milk i think) that was fun, dumping them all together and mixing them up.

There was still something i wanted to say and i keep forgetting. Like i keep forgetting peoples names these days.

No comments: