Wednesday, June 25, 2008

parking meters.

I went hiking yesterday. It was fun. I haven't been hiking in....oh around years or so. But it was fun, minus the humongous blister that i got on my foot. My back heal hurts alot, even where the blister isn't. (back heal? do i have a front heal somewhere?) If i had taken my camera i would totally put some pictures up but i forgot it you see.

Yesterday we all went swimming. i got bored pretty fast myself.

I have been taking these weird test things for the past month. There computer tests that everyone has to take to graduate and they are lame-o. But i passed them all the first time except the spreadsheets one....which made me very angry cause it was kinda stupid ya know? But i went and retook it today and passed!!! yayayaya and we got a parking spot in the shade even. so i am all done with those stupid things. I applied for a job at the library today. Which is kind of a last resort. i just need a job please. um....its really hot outside. and i need milk.

i went to costa vida for lunch today. it was quite delicious. i love all those places. bajios will always be my favorite though. I do wish they had one in logan.

my grandma wants me to paint the ceiling in her garage. she is going to mix up all the paint from the walls that we have been doing. so pretty much her ceiling is going to be the color of puke. but thats cool.

1 comment:

Becki said...

really, you prefer Bajios? Very interesting. Your grandma should stripe her ceiling the different colors instead of throwing up on it.