Saturday, August 09, 2008

Let the games begin!

I watched the Olympics last night. I love to watch the Olympics. It always chokes me up and makes me want to cry. Like the new Visa commercials with past Olympic stuff? Yeah first time I saw the gymnastics one I got all choked up. But the opening ceremonies were way good. I watched most of it. I would have to say one of my favorite parts was the little nine year old boy that got to walk with the tall Ming person. I thought that was adorable. Yes I might have go choked up. I like the Olympics.

I have been back from my trip for a few days. I think I had jet lag a little. The two hour difference kind of messed me up. I keep walking up at like eight. Trip was fun though. Mount Vernon was my favorite. I will post some pictures when I have my camera back.

uh...I am going to Ikea today!!! Don't really know why. I just decided I wanted to go cause my gma got a catalog and I thought it looked fun. Me and Ashley (Ashely) are going. I don't ever remember how to spell her name.

No comments: