Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Two words:

Edward and Michael.

I broke down yesterday and bought the last book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. I wasn't even going to read cause I really didn't care cause I figured it was just going to make me mad. But I read the end.....hahahah.....people hate that I do that. But really people, I can't even explain to you how much better it makes it know then end of books (most, there are a few exceptions i suppose). The anticipation is sooooo much better. Cause you what happens at the end but you don't know what happens inbetween all that. (not that i don't read ahead while i am reading) But for this book I really wasn't even going to waste my time reading over 750 pages if it wasn't going to end good. I liked the Host, but it wasn't the best and I was afraid that Breaking Dawn was going to be the same. Anyways....I'll stop rambling. Overall, it was good. There were a few things that I didn't like. I might even read it again some days.

uh...can you say Michael Phelps? Holy cow, he's amazing. I had to watch his races last night today cause I was reading last night. He's crazy. And all the winning of all those gold medals...really its just to much. Makes me want to cry really. And he swims, which means he doesn't wear a shirt. And that just makes it all the better. And mens gymnastic team. Yeah, tear for them too. I just think its all fascinating.

I guess I am going back to Logan tomwomw. I haven't been up there in almost a month....which technically means I can be thrown out of my apt? Because I haven't been there in over two weeks. I don't know why they care. I paid, and I'm not even there to trash the place so you would think this was a good thing? Whatever. I think we are moving out soon anyways.

I will post pictures of dc!! But only a few, I took over 500 pictures. I got a little crazy with the camera. (ps. i got my new camera. its black. and cool. your jealous)

This is me right before I crushed the Washington Monument. This is my good friend Don that i met at the Air and Space museum. He was kind of quiet though. (I just love putting pictures up on blogger, it always works so nicely.) Mount Vernon was my Favorite. This is the Lower Garden. I am moving into the house next year. I took like 452 pictures of the Washington Monument. But you have to. It doesn't matter where you go, its always around. It rained like crazy and we chilled under a some food place for awhile. Cool rainbow. The had these cool infrared things at once of the museums. The purply blue stuff in the middle is my HANDS. And the dot about it is my NOSE. It was FREEZING in there people. Notice everyone else's noses are find. Their hands were too. And all the while I was getting frost bite. I had to buy at hoodie at the 2nd air and space museum cause it was so cold. Which made me feel like such a nerd. So I'll probably wear it all winter.

No comments: