Friday, August 29, 2008

yup.

I HATE NOT HAVING THE INTERNET. Seriously. Its killing me. I am WAY to dependent on the internet to not have instant access to it 24/7. And just my luck, all 4 of my classes require to be able to have access to said internet 24/7. woot......so I have been going up to campus and to my brothers apt to use the internet everyday since school has started. Right now I'm institute building. I am soooo very glad that I didn't have my lab today so I could come and catch up with everything in my life.

I have now forgotten what I was going to write about....

oh well. School is going good. Its going to be hard. I don't know if I can handle it. Work is...we shall see how that is going to continue to go.

Oh yeah I remember. There is one good thing about my lack of internet usage. I haven't been on Facebook in ages...well except like 4 seconds ago. But I can't get on to check if 4 times a day. Which is good cause its kind of boring me at the moment. So I don't even care.

I got a new camera. And I have only taken 2 new pictures on it. Sad day. So I don't have anything exciting to put up. Wait I do!

For a while now my parentals have been wanting to add on to the house. They have been drawing up all sorts of different plans for months. And they have finally decided to go through with it and get it done. So we have a very large hole in the backyard. At least thats what I have been told. My dad sent me some pictures.

This is a very large pile of dirt. And my dogs. I like them.

This is a picture of the big hole. I think I am going home tomworow so that I can see the big hole. And my family. Its really just strange that my house is going to be so different. Its been the same way since we have lived there. Crrrazy.







ps. My apt is quite lovely. Only the dishwasher is about a 1000 years old and flooded the first time it was turned on. The plumber came a fixed it. And we can't open our mailbox.

2 comments:

Leon said...

One suggestion: why don't you guys talk to some of the other fools that live in the UN building and set up a wireless network through comcast or something? It wouldn't be that expensive if you all paid for it! And have someone fancy like Matt manage it. But wait, you guys are getting it through the "managers," right?

And why do you want to can the big hole and your family? I'm not even sure what that means.

Holly T said...

Oh yeah, that is weird that they are adding on! But cool though! They are practically empty nesters! except for Travis... but Wyatt is the only one that lives at my house too-- isn't that weird?? Oh wait I lied. So does Ryan but he needs to GIT!