Thursday, August 21, 2008

post

I started work on Wed. Its going to be a lot different than last year. Different but good. Good but different. AND I GET A RAISE!! (got, get?) who cares! A raise!!! You really have no idea how exciting that is. It just made my day. And I got a book from the library. Now you really are jealous.

I moved! I hate moving. I don't know how to pack. I always just want to pack everything I own into shoe boxes. But its all good. Our new apt is waaaay cool. We have a brand new black leather couch and chair. And a nice table, and good carpet and a REAL bed. Not like that rock that I had to sleep on all summer long. (ps. they just got new mattress' today. The place I lived at for the summer, thanks for waiting until after I move out.) Me and Ashely got the big bedroom too! We have lots of crap. Too much I am thinking. She isn't moving in for a few days cause shes in Texas.....driving home. So I am roommateless for the moment.

AND one of the greatest things I think is that this place doesn't have internet but the internet from the place I lived in the fall works all the way over here. Being across the streets. Otherwise I don't think I could survive cause I don't know when the manager dude is getting wireless.

HI SHANE!!! YOU'RE REALLY COOL!!!.

ps. Michael Phelps is still awesome!

1 comment:

Leon said...

It's "got."