Monday, August 25, 2008

My first day of school.

School has begun again. It feels really wierd to be back at school. I have a really wierd schedule and I have a feeling that I won't ever know what it is. My house doesn't have the internet anymore. So I am over at my brothers apartment right now. I had to return his free laundry key....that I won't ever be using. I was just keeping it safe.....His air conditioning is broken right now though and he lives on the top floor....its hot. School was fine though. blah blah blah whatever.

Work on the other hand.....I can't talk about it. I will be working with younger kids this year. And I thought that it was going to be a lot easier, but now I'm not so sure......holy cow. Its going to be another interesting year thats for sure. I have a picture of the lovely house warming guest we had come visit. My camera is downstairs in my car though....I'll go get it maybe......But he didn't stay for very long.

Its way to hot up here. I have no desire to walk down the stairs and back up to this oven. So later with the pictures.

I don't want to pay for cable tv.

1 comment:

Leon said...

Two words: non sequitur. But you know, I wouldn't have it any other way!