Friday, June 26, 2009

post

Ok there was some things i had to say. But i can't really think at the moment. I am hungry.

Oh yes. So transformers 2 is out. The most F*&%ing Bad A movie ever. Hahahaha you remember this yes? (you see. i have a confession. you know how you can make the links to past posts or websites or whatever. I have no idea to do that. So just pretend you see a link to my post about the time i dropped the F bomb when talking about the 2nd transformers movie) So yeah. I haven't acutally seen it yet. But i have heard from a lot that have seen it that it wasn't nearly as good as the first. But i might be seeing it this weekend. i'm sure it will be...awesome.

i might also be going camping. We were going. And then this morning we weren't cause it was supposed to be raining or bad weather. But now we might be going. But now i might not want to go?cause it is such a pain to drive clear out to logan. cause i already did on monday. and i am going to again next week. and i had decided i was gald that i wasn't driving up there again today. so maybe i won't go? even though i really want too. sigh. we'll see.

um. there was something else. can't think though. maybe later. need food now.

3 comments:

Chess said...

I want to see that movie. And I do want to look at the person's FB profile, but I'm afraid that if I see a really cute picture, then I'll go crazy and do all things I said I wouldn't do! Haha!

Holly T said...

If you don't go to Jamal's farewell on Sunday I will beat you.

Colt and Ashley said...

Sarah!!! Hahahaha!!! That is so funny! I remember that day! That is funny because just today I was telling the girls in my office about that story and how you did that! THey all laughed !! Haha that is so funnY! I enjoyed your post!