Tuesday, June 09, 2009

they MUST go.

HOLY. COW. ahhhhhhhh I can't take it anymore!!!alskjfdlkasdfjasldfkjasdflkj

We're adding on to my house. So the house some random holes in it. you know? cause its not all done blah blah thats just the way these things are. So because of lots of holes there is lots. LOTS. of moths in the new, unfinished part. And somehow they make there way into the real house. AHhhhhhalskdfjaslkdfj asf. its awful. i HATE..... DESPISE. MOTHS. and they are HUGE. so last night i was reading, and i had my little lamp on. And i had my door closed cause i didn't want any to get in. And then all of a sudden. THERE WAS A MOTH IN MY ROOM. ARGH. so i am freaking out. and my parents are alreayd asleep. and my mom was super annoyed and kept telling my to shut up (only she said, just be quiet). Cause i am making all sorts of strange noises and yelling things as i am trying to kill the moth. It escaped underneath my dresser though....

So i am trying to calm down and get back in bed so i can read some more AND THERE ARE TWO MORE MOTHS IN MY ROOM. AHHHHHlfkjsaflkajsfd fsd I was SO. ANGRY. There was lots of swearwords going around in my head. It makes me so furious. So i give up and turn off my light. But TO LATE. Their already in my room. And i can hear them fluttering around my room. And they were over in the corner of my room by my bed. They were probably mating, or pooping on me. Ahhhhalskdfjlaskdfjsf. So i am terrified and have the covers all the way up to my head. And since i am angry and terrified i am burning up underneath the covers. But i can't put my arm out cause they might attack me or something. And i couldn't sleep cause i was afraid they were gonna get in my hair or up my nose. ahSHDFLKJASDFLKSADJFLASKJDF LSKFJDLASKFDJ

deep breaths.................I don't know what happened to the other ones but there is still one behind my blinds. It was trying to get out the window.....I can't take it much longer. The other night the little brother killed 12. TWELVE moths. In his room. i might die soon.

1 comment:

Becki said...

you should surround yourself in mothballs! (I originally typed mothboths. Which would be good...)