Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This is T-rav speaking:

ELLO everybody im t-rav the little brother of sarah. this might sound cocky but im cooler/better and the more advanced child of this family. So i was at football today and im tired and going to bed my mother is telling me to leave and i have a wicked rash on my legs just kidding its in the first stages of development so ill try to stop the infection before it starts that way they won't turn into huge open wounds like they usually do........football season last year BUT this is the end of my blog but thanks for reading and if you see me come give me money but if you dont have money go away im also taking checks/credit cards (if possible) if becki reads this ello..................................name your kid travis/ or and travina if a girl good day time for bed everyone im giving my sister her lap top back

love t-rav aka travis stringham sarahs little bro

(I hope you all enjoyed this as much as i did. -sarah)

3 comments:

Holly T said...

Travis you are a freak. Use punctuation. Haha ;) That was just so riveting you should start a blog.

Unknown said...

Sarah What have you done!!! He's an animal!!!

Becki said...

alright, travis or travina it is.