Wednesday, November 05, 2008

ballet

Right now I am not doing my homework. I haven't even started. Its due in two hours. And I have no plans of starting it. Which is a very very bad idea. But I don't care. (...maybe that's why i didn't do so well on the last test.....)

anyways.

I just got back from the ballet. Canada's Royal Winnipeg Ballet. Carmina Burana. or something. I don't want to look up the spelling. I liked it. It was better than the last ballet I saw...This one was mostly contemporary ballet which I've never seen before. It was good though. I kind of was wanting to giggle though the whole thing. Giggling in a good way. I guess? Sometimes I just feel the need to laugh. But then in the middle. All the boys got on their very short and tight...spankys...I'll call them. Or maybe boxer briefs. Pink even. It was bad. But I was trying to be the mature adult that I am. It was kind of hard because everyone else kept snickering and laughing. But I mean, come on, it was pretty funny.(to quote the little brother. "It looks like he's got a squirrel down his pants!" (david bowie. labyrinth.)) So I smiled and tried not to laugh. When really inside I was having a meltdown. hahahaha. I kind of felt like I was five years old. I kept laughing the whole way home.

ok. new story. School. Being kindergarten. Being work. Yesterday. When it rained and hailed like crazy for 7 minutes then stopped and was just freezing cold. I was on the blue table. Trying to get some things done. We were drawing what we had been for Halloween. (I wans't doing any of this. the kids. i was kind of jealous though) and there was this wierd noise and then a huge clap of thunder. Scared the crap out of me. Everyone went really quiet and I looked at my child, cause I was kind of thinking they would burst into tears. And then for some reason I wanted to burst into tears cause it startled me so much. So I had to sit there for a few minutes to make sure I wasn't going to break down in the middle of kindergarten.

I was looking through my pictures. And I felt the need to post this. Seductive.

ps. i just called my parents. and woke them up. sorry!

1 comment:

Becki said...

beauty queens.