Friday, November 21, 2008

weekend!!

Yesterday there was a HUGE spider in my house. MASSIVE. Saren killed it.

right now ashley is playing the recorder. She is practicing it cause apparently you have to be able to play the recorder to be an elementary teacher. I never played the recorder in elementary. I didn't even know what one was till at least jr. high. i'm not gonna lie. Its kind of annoying sounding.

i ate lunch twice today. i ate lunch at home. a gross tv dinner. i forgot that they have a teacher luncheon the last friday of the month. so i had taco salad too. cause i mean, i'm not gonna pass up good homecooked food when its around. and i'm allowed to eat it. AND peanut butter rice krispie treats. mmmmmm so good. school was crazy today. it was crazy yesterday too. crazier than usual. if thats even possible. i am really excited for thanksgiving and christmas break.

i was gonna write about something this morning but i forgot. i got utah state sweatpants today!!!! they are for christmas!!! so that means my mom pays me back for them. i take them to her and she wraps them. and i open them up on christmas morning!!! they are kinda big...super comfy though.

so i have nothing to do tonight. i was gonna home saturday for a friends wedding reception.....but i might just go home tonight....cause i don't have anything to do....which is sad cause i don't really want to go home....cause i'll be home all thanksgiving break....and....yeah. maybe i could get my mom to go see twilight....which i don't even know if i want to see...but i mean. come one. you have to go see it. how can just NOT go see this movie. even if Edward is super ugly. i guess the first book was my favorite even though i hate the fact that i have even read them at all. they really are horrible written books. i mean a good idea...but just not good writing....anyways....i'm bored already and its only 4 15. and i still can't remember what i was going to write about from this morning.

i cleaned! actually i did the dishes!

3 comments:

Chess said...

I have those sweatpants. They are the BEST!!!!! Seriously. And I saw Twilight today. A million people hate me for being in the same theater as them. I couldn't stop laughing. And I don't think Edward is that ugly. He actually looks quite attractive at the end. Go see the movie. But its AWFUL. Just like the books. Actually...about ten times worse. Hope that didn't ruin it for you! :) :)

Holly T said...

Sarah your blog makes me feel good. You are funny.

Leon said...

You are so awesome. I know something you can do if you're bored...we can rub cheeks! :) Oh man, everyone is going to think that sounds so creepy. C'mon, people, it's not how it sounds!!!