Saturday, November 15, 2008

go me.

Hello folks. I would just like to let you all know how incredibly awesomely productive I was today.

slept in till 10:30. Saren texted me and woke me up from the weirdest dream ever. Ballet dancers eating peoples extra limbs.....yeah....

ate breakfast.

cleaned the living room. vacuumed, dusted, go me.

saw ashley. you see she doesn't come around much. so we chatted for a bit.

got my haircut!! yay!! i love to get my haircut.

watched step up 2. AND did homework. I got 3/4 of it done for one class. and its not even due till WEDNESDAY. go me.

went grocery shopping. i got milk, yogurt, cereal, and 2 bananas.

cashed a check.

did MORE homework. whooooa. what was that. MORE homework. Thats right. go me.

And now i am writing this blog. I might even do MORE homework. Cause I am just feeling super motivated today. go me.

I went bowling on...Thursday. I went home on Thursday too. Good times. I had to go into my mom's work to get stuff for my project that I have to do for one of my classes. So i got to see the little brother at home. Who I really like. He's funny. And is going to be FIFTEEN at the end of the month. AND is going to be allowed to drive. Cause they give out permits a year early these days. Scary. But bowling. I think i go 76 for my first game. There were four of us in my lane and I actually beat someone!!! go me. I didn't do as good the second game...64 or something. But i broke 50 both times!! go me. So I am getting better. Bowling is super fun. I forget that its fun sometimes but I really like it.

Last night was the basketball game. We won by a ton. It was pretty fun. I have a hard time paying attention to basketball. I like it a million times better than football but i get distracted to easily. We had good seats though. Went to Village Inn after...i don't like to eat late. it was good though.

i'll be done now.

1 comment:

Leon said...

Hahahahahaha...oh Sarah...