Tuesday, November 18, 2008

rainy monday

it didn't rain today. But i did listen to that song. And i haven't listened to it in forever. and its a good song. it makes me happy.

this morning. i totally forgot to write about my near death experience. Saren and I (me?) almost DIED this morning. I didn't want to ride the shuttle up to school. I have decided that i hate the shuttle. Saren had just woke up and so i asked her if she could give me a ride to school. I let her take my car cause i am nice like that. So we were driving up the hill. and then we saw our friend austin. and it being early morning and neither of our brains were properly working we both looked over to see him on the sidewalk. All of a sudden saren looks back and there is a car RIGHT in front of us. so saren SCREAMS and swerves out of the way so she doesn't kill my car. Then she does the whole protective mother thing and puts her arm in front of me and yells ARE YOU OK?!? IS THE CAR OK?!? AM I OK?!?! i just sat there. I was to shocked to react. i sat there for a few more seconds. then. i don't even remember. i don't think i ever said anything about it. it scared the crap out of me. please don't kill my car.

thanks austin for almost killing us this morning.

1 comment:

Leon said...

I'd get distracted if I saw such a hottie walking up to campus too. Then I'd crash on the scoot and die. Thanks, Austin, for hypothetically killing me.