Monday, November 03, 2008

bgd

i went to the howl for halloween. it was funner than last year. but seriously. i am NOT going next year. I know i said this last year. But....we didn't have anything to do. The band people were cool, it smelled bad really awful horribly bad, and my hair look freakin awesome thanks to saren.

sat was the football game. we won. we actually won a game. AND we got to sit on the couch. We know someone that knows someone. And we got free pizza. I think that is how all football games should be really. i would enjoy them a lot more in my life.

its going to be cold on wed.

i wish the sound worked on my computer. its super depressing. (it does work with earphones. but i just want to listen to it normal please)

vote. i hope my thing got mailed.

fhe=dinner=yum

saren likes to sing....hahahahah. i won't embaress her.

1 comment:

Leon said...

Wow.