Tuesday, November 11, 2008

taking small break

I have a test tomwomw and also a big assignment that i need to finish still. But i need to take a break. hopefully the test goes ok....

hey! i went and cleaned the kitchen sink at angie's. Not by myself though...there was a bunch of us. i really liked the whipped cream. That was fun though.

I had to go to the african children's choir tonight. pretty much got choked up in almost every single song. it wasn't cause it was super moving or anything. I don't know. i am just feeling super overwhelmed today and the little kids singing just made me want to curl up into a ball and cry for a few hours. but it was still really good. they all want to be doctors, lawyers, and pilots when they grow up. and 1 optometrist. so cute. that was my last performance for art class. so i just have to write the paper and i am done!!!!

the people over at my house are all watching get smart right now...but i can't watch. sad. it looks really funny. i really think i would like to go to bed though. sigh.

good night though i think. and pizza. brad. this kid katie is dating. he works at papa murphys. and he brings us pizza a lot. to eat. and its good. the breadsticks are my very very favorite though. i could eat a whole thing of them i think. so yes. continue with the pizza bringing please.

No comments: