Friday, November 07, 2008

so. tired.

I am home right now. Home home. In Hooper. Cause I needed to come home so that I could get my contacts. So I can see. Cause without them I wouldn't be able to. Just so you all know, I have really bad eyesight. I have had glasses since I was in third grade. Now you know. I am blind.

Its only 11 but I would really like to go to bed. But I can't cause I need to turn my homework in but my laptop is in my brothers truck which is not home right now. I love to go to bed rediculously early when I come home. The last time I came home I fell asleep at 8:30. This may have had something to do with the prescription cough medcine that I took. But still. It was lovely.

The fireplace in my house has a mantle/bookshelf things now. Its neato. My dad built it. He's cool like that. I didn't bring my camera home though. Oh and ps did I mention that my dad bought a truck a few weeks ago?!? Yeah he did. A big one. I haven't seen it though cause the scouts are camping. A truck though. He's been talking about it for ages and he acutally got one. I couldn't believe it. (There is a mosquito flying around. I THOUGHT THEY ALL DIED) So yeah. heaven=dad+truck;

(i don't ever tell my mom about my homework. cause she gets way stressed about it. so if she ever knew how much i didn't do my homework. procrastinated. she would probbaly have a heart attack. she's really stressing that i have 45 more minutes for the brother to come home so I can turn my stuff in. i just need my glasses so i can go to bed.)

and i will be done rambling now. good night.

one more thing. my little brother is turning 15 at the end of the month. which means he will get his drivers permit. which is insane. totally crazy. he is still like 7 years old i swear. if 7 year olds can be 6'2....

No comments: