Wednesday, November 26, 2008

gobble gobble

Its Thanksgiving break!!!!! Which means I didn't have to work or go to school this morning!!!! I got to sleep in!!! so nice. But I have been doing homework all morning...and not getting very far. You see its usually a good thing to actually know how to do your homework before you do it...so its been a bit of a struggle. I just did the dishes...only there is still a sink fun cause the dishwasher was already half full...at least the sink doesn't smell funny anymore. (which i totally disgusting no matter what.)

Yesterday I saw Twilight. And like my good pal Chessie I pretty much laughed through the whole thing. Oh gosh it was so stupid. I was very disappointed. If you haven't seen it, don't. Ok so first off Edward was sooooo awkward. I mean I had to stop myself from curling up in my seat from the embarrassment. Edward is NOT supposed to be awkward. He's like 100 years old for goodness sakes. He is never at a loss for words and always smooth. That is probably what bothered me the most. The movie might have actually been good if he hadn't been so awfully horribly awkward. It was terrible. And plus his ugly hair. Seriously my favorite part was when it was all wet from the rain and wasn't 3 feet high. Bella was good. The other vampire's were pretty good, they should have been in the show more....made it more interesting. But I did get a cupcake before the movie cause there was a birthday at work!! love cupcakes.

favorite parts though: the baseball game was the best part of the whole movie. But they left out my favorite part of the book...uh...i liked that everything was so green. I knew it was green up there but it was REALLY green. i really liked all of Edwards family, I wanted them to be in the movie more. and...can't think of anything else, oh yeah. I really liked her gloves, i want some.

After the movie we went to the basketball game. It was...like a basketball game. We played Weber and were down the whole first half. But then we won. By like 20. So it was exciting.

I am going home today...as soon as I get this stupid homework done...so that means i'll probably never go home. ha...ha...ha. But i get to do homework all weekend too. yipee...i just love school... Right now I am signed up for 9 credits for next semester and there is one more class I need to take...but I think i might just stick with 9 after the semester of death I have had this fall. sigh.

1 comment:

Chess said...

Haha, I'm glad you hated it. We should have a bash party. :)