Wednesday, October 15, 2008

cin.getline

Well here I am again. Still not done with my homework. IT WONT WORK. cin.getline is evil. from the devil. it will not work. there are 8 errors and they are all cin.getline errors. And my brother has decided to turn off his phone???? its due at midnight. i don't think i am going to turn it in.

today was really fun. i did homework all day. after class i came home and ate lunch. Cause i am used to eating at 11 30, which is soooo insanely early. but i need food before work so i'm used to eating early. then after a wee bit of tv watching i went back to campus to go do homework at the library. i love doing homework at the library. i don't know why but just like the way it feels to be there. it makes me feel smart. after feeling smart at the library i went to the GEOSPA lab and worked on all my GIS stuff. i still need to finish it. there is soooo much of it. this semester my life is a neverending homework assignment. i'm sorry i complain about it so much but it is just so horrid and i get stressed. i can't even remember when my classes are. on tues i had to keep reminding myself not to go to old main, cause i totally would have walked straight there to...not my class. that is mwf. sigh.

i have 62 minutes left to turn in my assignment. i guess i should go back to staring at it somemore....

OMG I totally dyed sarens hair tonight!!!!!! i have always wanted to dye someones hair cause it looks really fun to use the dye and brush on thier hair and stuff. it was everything i imagined and more!!!!! i got to do it twice cause i bleached it then put this awesomely cool red color in it. i did forget one blond piece in the back....but you can't even see it. it looks soooo good though. which i am glad cause i was afraid i was going to mess up and turn her hair green and then she would kill me. i shall have to post pictures of the glorius event. but blogger takes to long for that at the moment.

saren just went to betos and she said she was going to get me a cheese quesidilla, which i totally and completley love.

(i have to go to the dentist tomwowm. i haven't been in over a year. i think i might cry)

1 comment:

Leon said...

You shall have to learn how to spell. TOMORROW!!!!!!!

T
O
M
O
R
R
O
W

Let safari be your guide, Sarah. I just don't know what to think. Tomorrow.