Thursday, October 23, 2008

its almost friday

I figured I should write another blog cause I have alreayd wrr THere is a spider on the wall. Its huge. and the light keeps flickering....i think i am about to die. don't worry saren just got it...sigh. that was close.

anyways........i am on a blogging role so I am going to write another one of these things. Kung Fu Panda is quite the hilarious show. And my brother, bless his heart, bought me dinner tonight. Cause i forced him too. He makes a lot of money and is really not spending enough of it on me. Go carl's jr.

.....i am done now.

WAIT. I am going on a Pumpkin Walk tomomw!!!!! With kindergarteners!!!!!!! I don't know what a pumpkin walk is but i am sure it will be a grand time.

plus the school...elementary is going to be feeding me tomwowm for some lunch thing they do every month. woo hoo. food AND the pumpkin.

one more thing. i was looking at this email that utah state had sent out. and there was a thinger from the womens center. and i thought. Hey. I will look at cause that is where becki works at byu sorta thing. and guess what i found out. there is 6 lacatation centers on campus. So if you ever need to lactate i can tell you where to go.

No comments: