Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I was going to write a blog. But then I started reading other blogs. And now I have to leave soon. Cause i have to go talk to one of my professors. Cause i didn't do very good on a test I just took. Didn't do very good is an understatement though, i did absolutely HORRIBLE. I forgot how to calculate map scale. I didn't write it down on my handy dandy 3x5 card? WHAT WAS I THINKING. I wasn't obviously. (mozilla thinks all my contractions are spelled wrong?)

I need to go make my lunch to take to school. I get to eat lunch in a cafeteria on a table that is way to small for my long legs and with a bunch of little kids that won't eat there food. I love it.

2 comments:

Leon said...

Good times. So the little kids won't eat there, or the little kids won't eat their food? And maybe you should try out Safari. It's pretty good.

Chess said...

Um...so I'm supposed to be doing my homework. But then I started reading Jason's blog, which led me to Kristin's blog and yours, and now I'm just reading and reading....and you're funny, and yeah... Kids are great aren't they? The kids at Mt. Logan Middle school think that Mark Twain is Shania's husband....