Saturday, October 18, 2008

U...E...AAAAAAAAAAAA

Its UEA. And I didn't have to work all week. Well except on Monday and Monday was a tragic day in my life indeed. I almost threw up. It was bad...oh oh so bad. But that was Monday and today is Saturday.

Thursday I had to come home cause I had to go to the dentist. If I haven't already mentioned a few hundred time I'll just tell you now. I HATE the DENTIST. I have hated the dentist since 9th grade when something tragic happened then too. So I went to college last year and didn't ever go to the dentist. So I haven't been in like...2 years probably. I was also supposed to get my wisdom teeth out two summers ago. Anyways. Its always in the back of my mind....Sarah you need to go to the dentist so you teeth don't rot out of your head. Anyways, the roommate Ashley went a few weeks ago and had...a lot of cavities. So I broke down and made an appointment cause I didn't really want that many cavities rotting my teeth away. So....come home on Thursday. Going to dentist. Got x-rays and she cleaned my teeth. ps. she didn't floss! Which i was very scared about cause my bottom teeth are all squished together at the moment because of aforementioned wisdom teeth and there is one of my teeth tooths? that hurts a ton when i try to floss. No idea why, of course I didn't tell the dentist this. ANYWAYS, sorry this is taking so long. Its just so exciting. Cleaning done, dentist comes in and asks how I am...I say, well i guess i'll know in a minute. A few dreaded seconds later................NO CAVITIES!!!!!!!!Holy cow, couldn't believe it. I had convinced myself I was going to have like 12. And....top wisdom teeth are still not ready to come out...so this summer.....hahaha we'll see. Travis didn't have any either. So happy day for me, Travis and my mom. woot.

I think my car is getting fixed. We took it to somewhere.

I have been trying to do my homework all weekend but its sooooo hard. I don't know what to do. I know that its easy i just can't figure out how or what i am supposed to do. I did get one question done though. blah.

i got a halloween costume. i am not sure how i feel about it. I kinda wish i could just...not dress up? i dunno. It will be fun i guess.

Yesterday i went out to eat with the fam +gma. They forgot we were there and the shift leader lady felt soooooo bad. so she gave us some free food and kept apologizing and thanked us for not being mean scary people. we gave her a good tip.

No comments: