Friday, December 19, 2008

christmas is coming!

ok. I admit. I was totally just listening to Camp Rock music. Cause I totally just got finished watching the movie on tv. Yup, thats what I do when I come home and everyone goes to bed. I watch Disney channel movies. Admit you know you've done it before. So after that fun movie watching experience, I am on the computer. It doesn't even feel like a Friday night. But it never does when I come home. Oh yeah. I am home! Today was the last day of school. It was really fun. Elementary is so fun before Christmas break. We made ornaments, and cookies, and watched a movie and had an assembly and sang Christmas songs. Its fun cause I am totally psyched for Christmas. And little kids are cute. Adorable. Even when they tell me i'm not their friend.

(ok. i am going to talk about school for just a tiny little second. did I mention that one of my classes has been canceled. As in. it no longer exists. Something to do with the current economic strain...yes it really said that...or something. so i only have 7 credits right now....i need more than that. I am taking the math review thinger...so i might be taking math next semester....gross. also...i am considering resigning up for ballet....ok. end school)

back to music. there is this song. that i really like. and it really is an awful and stupid song. but i really like it. its by akon. i really like it when it comes on the radio. with the volume all the way up. so there. get over my bad taste in music.

its cold outside. and there is lots of snow. there is a lot of snow in logan. lots and lots. but i wont be up there for a whole week.

i had something else to say....argh. i still can't think.

1 comment:

Leon said...

I will not admit that I EVER watch the Disney channel when I'm home and everyone else goes to bed. It's usually family guy. :)