Saturday, December 27, 2008

christmas time

Happy Christmas!! My Christmas was wonderful and I hope yours was too! I like all my presents. I even got all my books!! I think one of my favorite presents though are some mittens my mom gave me. Cause. They're mittens. And they are made out of old sweaters. So very cute.

For some reason I am getting a cold again. And my last cold isn't even gone yet.
My pictures are being weird. Me and saren and a bunch of other people went skiing at the Canyons after school was over. This is the only picture I took. We were tired.



This is my brother with my hat on. I like him. And the hat. And Christmas.



Sometimes I try to be crafty.



Family Christmas party was last night! Twas a grand event with baked potatoes and cheese. My cousins from Arizona were there. And they were all grown up. And it was weird cause I swear they will always be like 3 years old. I didn't even know all of their names.

4 comments:

Chess said...

You do look sleepy. But at least you had fun right? Haha, I like your brother's hat too, it's funny. A bit small for his noggin yeah?

Leon said...

Djou guys go to a church or something for the family Christmas party?! And baked potatoes....with the right fixins.....Yum!!!

Becki said...

have you made those snowmens before?

(Clearly Mr. Bell doesn't understand the size of the Stringham family.)

Leon said...

It's Mr. Cloud Bell, thank you very much. ;)