Thursday, December 18, 2008

cold

first off. i'm sick. i have cold. a head cold. well. yes a head cold. my ears are plugged, i can't hear anything. My nose is just awful. and my eyes hurt. and my voice sounds like i just woke up, even though i've been up since 8:30.

but i went skiing yesterday at the canyons. for free! it was sooo very funny. it was really cold but the weather was perfect. i would go into more detail but my hands are cold. i love park city. i wish i could live there....or be reach and have a 2nd house or condo there. cause i love it.

i am very very sore from yesterday. and i think being sick has made it worse.
today at work was the teddy bear picnic! it was fun. i didn't have a teddy bear though.

i was talking in my sleep last night. i think i do that when i get sick. i think its creepy.

i can't think right now. so i'll be done.

2 comments:

Leon said...

Oh Mom! I'm sorry you're sick. Maybe you should get a teddy bear or something. Anyway, get better.

Becki said...

1-Yuck, I'm sorry that you're sick. Please feel better as soon as possible.

2-I haven't been skiing in forever. I'm jealous.

3-I can't believe all the internetting you did today without being on chat.

tsktsk