Thursday, December 04, 2008

green jacket.

I am feeling sort of angry right now. A little bit ago it was a lot angry. I have no idea why I feel angry I just do. i think the end of the semester might be getting to me. oh wait. this semester has already to gotten me....about 6 weeks ago.

The other day....there was a movie on....what movie was it? I think it was Hook. Yes, i believe so. So I love that show, its a good one ya know? And it was on the tv and one of my favorite parts of the movie was on. And i got all excited and choked up and was darn near tears. So after that little episode of my being crazy we decided that i am a very emotional person. When i think of an emotional person i think of a person who cries a lot. I don't cry a lot. I never cry. Like 4 times a year maybe of actual crying episodes. But times when i want to cry, or maybe even get choked up?? hmmm...i don't know, i'd say on average at least twice a week? Maybe that is not a lot, or a lot, or i am just crazy. Maybe its only once a week? One of these days i will find all those tears and will probably cry for a week straight for no apparent reason.

but back to me be angry. i am listing to some music loud at the moment. (with the earphones of course, stupid speakers) so i am feeling better. i kind of feel like crying now....just kidding.

tomwomw is my last day of class. I will never have to go to computer programming. EVER. AGAIN. I had my last homework of the semester due on wednesday. did i get it done. Yes. did the program run. NO. I COULDN'T GET THE FREAKING THING TO WORK. Still the fatal error or whatever the crap was wrong with it...now i'm angry again. Hopefully they don't think it looks the same as my brothers and i wont get in trouble for cheating....cause i spent the whole night on the stupid thing. Right now my grade is 70.4%. So the final will decide if i pass the class or not. And since I got 51% on the last test.....sigh.

work was amazing again today!!!

if your stressing out over what you can get me for christmas(because i know you all are) you can get me the new jack's mannequin cd. The Glass Passenger. Cause i like him. and i like the one song that i have. i listen to it a lot...hahahahahahahah. lkjasoifjmoweakfjslkdfjsdflkjaslkfjalkfj hahahahaha. yeah.

i feel like i need to tell a story about something that happened to me today. hm, lets see. i got to sleep in...not so exciting....can't say anything about work...uh...saren cleaned the bathroom....i didn't start on my project...yeah sorry. no stories here.

I know! I signed up for ballet!! intermediate ballet to be correct. The first one was at 8:30. There's no way that was going to happen. This one is at 9:30 so we'll see how it goes. I have signed up for a pe class every semester of my college life and i always have to drop the class for some reason. So hopefully i stay in this one. I like ballet? i hope its not hard? i have danced my whole life, i think i'll be ok? do i have to wear tights? I do like ballet though. i think its really soothing. that sounds super weird. the only ballet i have done is technique, mostly bar stuff. and i really liked it. it was calming.

i'm going to be done with this now. so i can go to bed. cause i'm exhausted.

ps. i'm not angry anymore. feelin' pretty good acutally.

2 comments:

kristin brown said...

I want to take ballet with you! I've wanted to take that class forever... maybe I will next semester. That would be so wonderful....!

Levi Dean said...

Sarah! You know I am a programing wiz. You could have called or e-mailed me anytime you needed help with programming. Which class was it? I would have been more than happy to talk you though it over the phone or chat. I've done it with tons of friends. I still do it with my little sister in High School.