Monday, December 22, 2008

Dear snow,

stop.

ehhhhhhhh

today i wrapped all the families christmas presents. well the boys of the family. it was really fun. i like wrapping christmas presents. they are cute.

my family is charge of the Stringham family christmas party this year. so were making snow men out of 2x4's to put on the tables and then everyone will get to take one home. we are doing this cause we are adding on to my house and have lots of wood laying around. for some reason i think that its hilarious. we are being green....or recycling...or we just have lots of wood laying around...anyways i have been home alone all day. so thats why have been doing all these things to help my mom out. i even made dinner. in the slow cooker. and then i have been reading. my second book of the break!! i read the third peter pan book, that i got from the elem. library. seriously i love those books. i almost cried at the end. and now i am reading the third eragon book! its pretty good....he likes to use big words in his books. cause he thinks he's smart. and i asked for a bunch of books for christmas cause hi, i'm a nerd. but hopefully i get them. cause my mom has a hard time buying books for me. who knows why.

um. i wish i had a picture to post that was christmas related....its snowing. its been snowing alllll day. i like snow as long as i'm inside and warm. but for some reason i feel like shoveling the driveway? i have no idea why. i'm crazy.

3 comments:

Chess said...

Oh, I know! I've been begging and begging for it to stop. I really need to go buy some really snazzy glasses, but I can't drive in all this crap!

Anonymous said...

if you mean the Barry/Pearson books, just be aware that they have MANY contradictions to J.M. Barrie's original stories.

Check THIS out, instead: :)
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Peter-Pans-NeverWorld-Picks-Up/story.aspx?guid=%7B575A5B1F-CF9E-45C4-9339-FBD24F6AEEA3%7D

BELIEVE!

Leon said...

I just love the snow, ergo I do not want it to stop! Yeah.