Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Well folks...

This is it. My last computer homework. And it won't run. If anyone knows what

Debug Assertion Failure!

means I would love the help. Its due at midnight. And it won't run. I think it should work....I don't even know. I know WHERE the problem I just have ZERO ideas on how to fix it. I have been staring at it for like 20 minutes now.I want to throw my computer out the window. And the go run over it with my car...no that wouldn't be very satisfying. Maybe go jump on it then hit it with a sledgehammer a few times...now that would feel good. sigh. i'm going to cry.

When I go home for work there is sometimes this old man(looks like he doesn't have teeth, might be homeless? but i don't think so cause he is always in front of a house) sitting on a chair on the side of the road smoking. Today I saw him before work. He was riding a very small girl's bike with a puffy coat and a few of those gangsta gold chain things...it was very strange. I laughed though.

by the way. work was AWESOME today. really. it was a really good day. I wish there was more days like it. even though that won't happen. but thats ok. it was a nice break.

1 comment:

Leon said...

Hope you got your hw done!