Tuesday, December 09, 2008

real quick.

IT IS SO HARD TO STUDY ON THE COMPUTER. I HATE IT. PLEASE END. but i have to. theres not other way. my final is tom at 7:30. my fate will then be decided. my mom thinks that i am going to be retaking this class.....yeah right. i would rather be shot. its been a good night though. my brother brought me food. that was nice. katies bf brought breadsticks from work. and seriously. i could eat all of them. the kind from papa murphys. there quite tasty. then those same folks brought me a donut. i've been eatin' real healthy as you can tell. now i am cold though cause i drank some milk. milk is healthough though.

batman is on right now. and i can't watch it. i think i might have to go in my room. i really should go to the library. i should have gone to the library hours ago. its just so coooold outside.

ok. i must be off.

1 comment:

Chess said...

How did your final go? It's awful, but your comment made me feel better. I really hope you don't fail. But if you do, we should go out for ice-cream and drown our sorrows. Anyway, I ended up not taking the test. I will have to retake the class or something equivalent. I may cry again today, just for the heck of it.