Sunday, December 14, 2008

sad day.

so i got my computer grade................its not good........yup.....i failed. Yes its true. I failed. i got a D. a D. dee. D. 66%. (i got 78/150 on the final. really that is soooo awful. i didn't think i did that bad though so i was kind of sad.) oh it really is horrible. but really i don't care. its over. and really thats all that matters. I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders. really. so yes. the second of my schooling career. sigh. like i said though i'm just glad its done. but i did get 142/150 on my other final. which is quite good if i do say so myself.

um. its really nice not having school. Its soooo nice to get to do whatever i want and not have to worry about the homework that i'm not doing. i haven't even been on the the computer in like 3 days cause i don't have to be!!!! so very nice.


'/;.[p.pl.;pl.;[

i have to work all days this week. but i get to go skiing on wed in park city!!

it snowed. lots and lots of snow. and more snow and ice. cold.

I have nothing left to say. no school!!!!!!yaaayyy!!!!!

3 comments:

Chess said...

And while I have all the time in the world...I have absolutely nothing to do. Haha. Is a D failing then? I'm so sorry. It stinks.

Levi Dean said...

When you retake it keep me in mind. I get bored here so giving you some help would be my pleasure. I'm a computer wiz after all.

Leon said...

I'm sorry mom! I would never give you a failing grade! You're too great!!!